Monday, April 3, 2017

IBS Philippians 3:9
"And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith"

God is trying to tell me something, my soul is cast down today for some reason I'm not entirely sure why, no outward circumstances have changed, I was fine yesterday. I hate talking about my feelings, but I have to write an IBS, all I have is my own experiences and observations to draw from. Just before lunch I spoke to Juan Carlos about what he was doing, he was working on his homework, summarizing Galatians chapter 3, which I will further summarize by quoting the 6th verse "even as Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness" that also is exactly what today's verse is saying. Earlier today I read psalm 42, which was prescribed to me from dr Austin for times when I'm down, which says "why art thou cast down oh my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me: hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance" I'm not sure where I was going with this I'm out of time but everybody else is still working on there's so I think the problem is I'm just not serving others as much as I should or something I think it's just pride idk

Application
Ask everybody what they need prayer for

No comments:

Post a Comment