Monday, April 3, 2017

IBS Amos 3:3
"Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"
In like 11th grade, I was hanging out with my best friend Sam at his house, it was maybe 2 in the morning, we were both super hungry, we already ate all his good food, and neither of us had drivers licenses, so I said "hey, let's walk to mcdonalds" which was like 5 miles away, he agreed, so together we walked to mcdonalds. If we didn't agree it was worth the walk we wouldn't have gone, I know if it had been my sister we would not have agreed and would not have gone to McDonald's, but I was with my best friend, we had the same mind, he was down. It is the same with following Jesus, agree with Him, then walk with Him. It is also the same with our bros and sisters in Christ, be of the same mind, find agreement, then walk together

No comments:

Post a Comment