Monday, April 3, 2017

IBS "give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning." Proverbs 9:9

True. I don't even know what to write, last week of training, God has given me a lot of instruction during this time. In the proverbs their are two kinds of people the foolish and the wise, the wicked and the righteous, so like as christians we're always trying to be humble and all that so we will say things like we are fools and wicked rather than saying we are wise and righteous, but that is not entirely true, our old man, our flesh, is foolish and wicked, but the new man is wise and righteous. So often I have this fake humility where I just put myself down, calling myself foolish and wicked, my flesh is that, but I am a new creation, he who knew no sin became sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God, we were once darkness but now are we light in the Lord, this is a bit unorganized but I'm just trying to get something out so I'm writing everything that comes to mind. With all that said, I can confidently say this applies to me, not that I always walk in wisdom, I mostly don't, but in the end, in the big picture I am wise and righteous because of what Christ has done for me, I am his workmanship,  my Father ain't raise no fool. So yeah I will increase in those things cuz Jesus. Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment