Monday, April 3, 2017

IBS Matthew 18:15
"Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."

This is extremely hard for me, I usually just hold things inside, initially I think the problem is mine and that I need to be more patient or loving or something but now that I think about it that might just be an excuse for me not to confront that person, because I'm afraid of confrontation, because I'm afraid of people disliking me, I have an avoidant personality.

So hey this is like a few weeks after the above unfinished IBS, instead of finishing it I, by the Spirit of God, manned up and confronted the issue that at the time was afflicting me. God blessed it so much, it was super great, a high point during training. Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment