Monday, April 3, 2017

IBS "obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you" Hebrews 13:17

Man, I'm not sure what to write, I find myself wanting to just write the verse again but in my own words, but that's not how I'm supposed to do this. I'm just trying to get myself going here, this usually works, just typing what I'm thinking, anyway obey them that have the rule over you, the booklet we were given before ignite with all the rules and stuff said that we are not supposed to listen to any secular music while we are here, on my iPod 📱I only have 6 songs, and 3 of them are secular and they are by far the bast songs, but I haven't listened to them and yeah I apologize for how poorly written this is but I'm just trying to obey them that have the rule over me by writing my IBS no matter how bad it is

Application
Do not listen to secular music during ignite, write something for IBS no matter how bad it is

No comments:

Post a Comment